Enjoy the best we have to offer every month by letting our passionate staff select wine for you. Good for expanding your palate, knowing you’ll always have a variety of great bottles on hand, or just pure enjoyment. Also, a terrific gift. Natural wine fans, take note: as a wine club member, you’ll get access to limited allocation wines, and the club (like the shop) is heavy on low-intervention, low-sulfur, organic goodness. We’ll write descriptions, tasting notes and other musings with each monthly order.
You can keep a recurring subscription going, knowing you can cancel anytime, or buy a short-term subscription as a gift (3, 6 or 12 months). Wine club orders will be available for pickup on the first Sunday of each month.
Inquire about delivery by emailing email@example.com. Shipping will be available soon.
• Timing: each month’s wine club order will be prepared on the first Sunday of each month. We’ll email you that day to tell you that your order is either ready for pickup or is being shipped. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
• Payments: your credit card will be charged automatically on the 1st of each month. If you sign up in January, your first charge will be on the 1st of February. We charge New York State sales tax on all orders.
• Cancellation: cancel or pause a recurring subscription anytime with one week’s notice – i.e. by the 23rd of each month – by emailing us at email@example.com. Short-term subscriptions (3, 6 or 12 months) cannot be canceled.
• Selection: Every month, we select wines we’re excited about that offer a chance to compare and learn about a terroir, grape, producer or other theme. Wine club members can’t select or substitute wines, but please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your feedback!
• Shipping: if you ordered your wine club to be shipped, we will ship them during the first week of the month. All shipments must be signed for by an adult at least 21 years of age and will be delivered during working hours, so please pick an appropriate address (for example, a work address). Please note, the shipping rates are based on FedEx rates for each package size, and duration can be up to two weeks depending on the carrier. All wine is stored in our Brooklyn store prior to shipping, and we’ll advise you if temperatures are too high to ship wine safely. If you wish, we can either hold your shipment until a later date or skip it (and if you choose to do that, we will of course refund that month’s charge). Once wine is shipped, we do not offer refunds as conditions are outside of our control.
• Delivery: for the moment, our point-of-sale system doesn’t allow us to easily offer a local delivery option for the wine club. Please reach out to us at email@example.com to make arrangements.
• Refunds: We hope you enjoy the selections. Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds for bottles you may not fancy. However, we will happily exchange a corked bottle for the same bottle, if you’re able to bring it to the shop.
• Changing credit card info: Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to change your credit card information after you’ve subscribed.